Youth project LIFT
Since 2017, the upper school has been part of LIFT – a national project for support in the career choice process. Selectedy oung people are chosen as LIFT candidates from the 2nd semester of the 7th Grade until they find an apprenticeship or a suitable follow-up solution in the 9th Grade.The young people are coached in their career choice process and in their work assignments in the weekly workplace during an additional timetable lesson. The young people visit a company in Buchrain or the surrounding area once a week in the workplace for two to three hours and make their first work experiences there.
- become fit for the world of work: learning-by-regular-doing
- become more confident in dealing with adults
- discover strengths and talents
- learn to assess oneself realistically
- develop their personality
- gain more opportunities in the search for an apprenticeship
- can gain more motivation for school
More information about the LIFT project can be found on the website jugendprojekt-lift.ch
TheLIFT project in Buchrain may work together with the following partner companies
Migros Ladengasse Ebikon
Hunkeler 1a Fenster und 1a Holzbau Ebikon
Garage Pfleiderer Buchrain
More partner companies will follow....
Many thanks for the good cooperation.